10.17.2014

Call me Crazy!!


Ok, ok it's true this is a picture of my new Small Wallet from Chanel on my bedside while I sleep...crazy? I guess so, but hey! I love it. If your looking for a small wallet trust me this is the go. 
Some people on Instagram wanted the item number: A31504Y06500C3906 Small Leather Good 19765264  
-Small Wallet
-Black Caviar Leather 
-Silver Harware 
-price HKD$4800 =AUD$670

I love this Wallet/card holder and I can't wait to show you my Reaveal with it!!! 

PEACE 
Jerushađź’‹



4 comments:

  1. United Canada Inc. is a Canadian manufacturer and distributor of medical products. United Canada Inc. is one of the leading suppliers of children’s furniture, office furniture and lighting fixtures. We also Provide Premium Medical Masks – Made in Canada. https://unitedcanadainc.com

    ReplyDelete