11.23.2014

The Speedy & The Blog

I have decided I'm going to blog more! I do like it, I know I said that in an earlier post but I have worked out my direction you see.....

I started all this shananigans by reviewing luxury handbags on YouTube and well I think I want to dedicate this blog to all things Bags/ Handbag/ Small leather goods/Luxury and most of all selling #JerushaCouture items.

Today I headed back to my old stomping ground in the city, Sydney city that is.
 I am super happy cause I'm carrying my beloved Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in monogram.

I am wearing
Tee from TEMPT www.temt.com.au
Skinny jeans in light denim from Just Jeans www.justjeans.com.au
Heels from ZU www.zushoe.com.au
Speed 30 Monogram www.louisvuitton.com
Celine Sunglasses www.celine.com/en
Gold Watch Guess shop.guess.net.au
Gold Cleo Bracelet Ell and Emm www.ellandemm.com









1 comment: